Motorised External Venetian Blinds
Design daylight with Helioshade® external blinds and venetians range. The advanced external venetian blind system provides optimal heat protection and unsurpassed light control. Perfect for domestic or commercial environments, the slats let in natural light and sunlight through whilst minimising uncomfortable hothouse effects and eliminating blinding glare.
The elegant slats can be set to any position by raising, lowering and tilting to allow room temperature and light level to be perfectly matched to user requirements. When fully retracted system provides a completely un-obstructed view.
Featuring a range of stylish 70/80/90mm curved and flat slats with baked enamel finish offering options such as rolled edges to provide extra stability/anti vibration, Helioshade external blinds and venetians suit any external façade, come in a range of modern designer colours and can be controlled by switch, hand held remote control or automated building management systems.
Unaffected by extreme temperature changes, Helioshade external venetian blinds reduce the sun’s penetration by up to 90% + providing huge air conditioning cost efficiencies. Whether you are an architect looking for a solution to help attain a Green Star™ rating for an office block or you’re conscious about your own needs in the home – our external venetian range has your environmental concerns covered.
A popular addition to the Helioscreen range, the motorised external venetian blind is practical and robust – satisfying the most ambitious design demands of modern architecture.
The Helioscreen difference:
- Automated Wind/Sun/Rain-sensing controls to tilt and retract blinds when needed
- UV resistant components, lifting tapes and ladder cords for extended life in exposed environments
- Extruded aluminium base rail profile for increased stiffness and rail weight
- Extensive range of Slats to suit every application for both commercial and domestic
- Precision Extruded Drive shaft for fine tilt control
- Direct drive motor for increased performance and reliability
- 5 year warranty
- Integrated heavy duty side cable / guide attachment head for increased wind resistance.
- High grade stainless steel fixtures suitable for coastal environments
- Customised pelmets to suit blind size and project requirements
External Venetian Blind FEATURES
- 5 year warranty
- Width 650-4000mm
- Maximumdrop 5000mm
- Available in Black, White, Silver, Dark Silver, Bronze and Dark Grey
- Motorised operation
- Remote control option
- Automatic control with optional sun and wind sensor
- Integrates with building management systems.
External Venetian Blind SPECIFICATIONS:
- 58 x 56mm galvanised steel headbox with 14mm extruded aluminium turning shaft
- Various slat types: 70 / 80 / 90mm aluminium
- Fixing: Stainless Steel mounting brackets
- Pelmet options: L or U shaped. Multiple height options. Heavy duty extruded aluminium.
- UV resistant polyester cords.
- 2.5mm stainless steel cable guiding – sheathed in PVC for added anti-corrosion and noise reduction
- 24.5 x 24mm extruded aluminium side channel with noise reducing lining and bottom limit stopper
- Adjustable fix brackets, cast zinc with aluminium adjustment piece.