Premium Vario-Pergola Sunroof
Perfect for courtyards, decks and outdoor living areas, the Vario-Pergola self-supporting sunroof adds a new dimension to the Helioscreen range of external sun control solutions.
The new Vario-Pergola is suitable for a wide variety of applications and is more flexible than traditional conservatory or winter garden awning products. It can be installed using wall or ceiling brackets and doesn’t require a classical substructure, as it supports itself on 60x60mm square front posts.
Lightweight but robust, the Vario-Pergola is based on the popular Varioscreen system and comes within in-built water gutters on the side channels allowing outdoor areas to be utilised in light rain (minimum 15° fall required).
Available in Helio 92 and Helio 86 or Helioshade 100 Acrylic fabric, the Vario-Pergola is an ideal addition to any building and extends your outdoor living space – all year round.
- 5 year warranty
- Easy installation
- Motorised operation
- Maximum projection 6m
- Exceptional sun protection technology
- Sun, rain and wind sensor option available
- Use in light rain (minimum 15° fall required)
- Vario-Pergola is custom colour powder-coated
- Single units can be butted side-by-side using a double centre rail
- Front bar – single part aluminium profile 91.5 x 44mm, wall thickness 2.5mm
- Front bar end caps are diecast zinc with plastic roller gliders
- 85mm galvanised steel roller tube
- Side rails – extruded aluminium 110 x 91mm with integrated rain gutter
- Front posts – 60 x 60 x 4mm aluminium square tube. 150 x 150mm floor fixing plates
- Mounting – aluminium wall brackets with adjustable tilting range of 0 – 35°
- Top fix mounting brackets available
- Tension provided by heavy duty steel springs inside roller tube
- Standard pricing regardless of height of support posts
- All Vario-Pergola units come with fabric support roller included