Premium Vario-Pergola Sunroof
Perfect for courtyards, decks and outdoor living areas, the Vario-Pergola self-supporting sunroof adds a new dimension to the Helioscreen range of external sun control solutions.
The new Vario-Pergola is suitable for a wide variety of applications and is more flexible than traditional conservatory or winter garden awning products. It can be installed using wall or ceiling brackets and doesn’t require a classical substructure, as it supports itself on 60x60mm square front posts.
Lightweight but robust, the Vario-Pergola is based on the popular Varioscreen system and comes within built water gutters on the side channels allowing outdoor areas to be utilised in light rain.
Available in Helio 93 and Helio 86 (fabric width up to 2.67cm) or Helioshade 100 in larger custom widths, the Vario-Pergola is an ideal addition to any building and extends your outdoor living space – all year round.
- 5 year warranty
- Easy installation
- Motorised operation
- Maximum projection 6m
- Exceptional sun protection technology
- Sun,rain and wind sensor option available
- Vario-Pergola is custom colour powder-coated
- Single units can be butted side-by-side using a double centre rail
- Front bar – single part aluminium profile 91.5 x 44mm, wall thickness 2.5mm
- Front bar end caps are diecast zinc with plastic roller gliders
- 85mm galvanised steel roller tube
- Side rails – extruded aluminium 110 x 91mm with integrated rain gutter
- Front posts – 60 x 60 x 4mm aluminium square tube. 150 x 150mm floor fixing plates
- Mounting – aluminium wall brackets with adjustable tilting range of 0 – 35°
- Top fix mounting brackets available
- Tension provided by heavy duty steel springs inside roller tube
- Standard pricing regardless of height of support posts
- All Vario-Pergola units come with fabric support roller included