Helioscreen is renowned for providing expert commercial awning solutions throughout Australia. These solutions are sought when protection ensures the comfort of the customers during ranging or harsh weather conditions. In the initial commercial consultation stage, The Helioscreen team examines:
- The maximum utilization of the space to generate or maintain income
- Innovative design recommendations to ensure the product meets the owners vision
- Advice on customization options to facilitate seamless mend of the commercial awing to space so that it may integrate with the existing style and structures with ease
- Required Coverage
- The Details – often commercial projects require thinking outside the box to work with current structures, drainage and the ‘feel’ for customers while in the space
- The view – a key factor to maintain and centralize in many commercial settings
The solutions are showcased through high-quality, affordable solutions that combine style, value, and security in a range of models, including Helioscreen Cassette, the Fabric-Cassette, Rubix Cocoon, or Classic models, and more.
Commercial Awning FEATURES
- 5 year warranty
- 100% waterproof fabric
- Maximum projection 4.5m
- Maximum width up to 8m (single units)
- Optional retractable valance up to 1.6m drop
- Optional integrated LED lighting
- Custom installation options
- Over 120 standard frame colours
- Wind and rain sensors available
- High grade aluminium and stainless steel parts
- Wall / Ceiling / Fascia mount options
- Awning pitch can be set between 0 and 40 degrees
- Rated 6 on Beaufort wind scale
Commercial Awning Product Information
The Helioscreen commercial awning range contains a cleverly designed drive system, integrated water seals, and optional dimmable 360 degrees LED downlighting. With the latest European design and engineering behind the product line, smooth operation and durability are at the forefront, with quality finishes such as architectural grade aluminum and stainless-steel fixtures as standard.
Thanks to the unique high torque motor drive system, the fabric is always kept under perfect tension by a self-adjusting motor unit. Using optional weather sensors such as wind or rain sensors provides the added benefit of automatic control even when it is away. Products feature the latest European designs with features like flexible, innovative drive systems, dimmable down lighting and integrated water seals, and architectural grade aluminum and stainless-steel fixtures as standard.
Helioscreen is committed to assisting our customers in finding the right solution to their commercial vision. Part of the business ethos believes that providing a range of creative options is essential for the customer experience. The commercial awning system is one of the many areas this belief excels.
External Folding Arm Awnings
Helioshade Cocoon Video
Retractable Awning FABRICS
As with many of our products we have a range of fabric collections to suit various needs. Below is a rough guide on how to best select a fabric for your commercial awning. We recommend consulting with a Helioscreen Specialist before deciding on which fabric best suits your needs.
our Retractable awnings perform UNDER PRESSURE
See why the Helioshade Awning has the highest wind rating, as it handles these very windy conditions.
Helioscreen is the no-risk choice for commercial awning solutions. In an industry where cheap products are common, a provider must be experienced, provide customer testimonials, and have the manufacturing knowledge and capability to construct a high-quality product. Make an enquiry below.